Thursday 30 July 2015

New Fabric and Prints in the Sunroom ...

Greetings!

Thanks a bunch for your kind words about the new look in our front sitting room!  As I mentioned in that post, I somewhat "stole" a few items from our sunroom to complete the sitting room.  Sooo, of course that meant I had to do a bit of tweaking in our little sunroom.

BEFORE: See my favorite fabric on the windows?  Well, since it's now in the sitting room, I couldn't leave my windows bare in here, now could I?


AFTER:  Having an open floor plan, I decided to try the same Berta Rupta fabric (IKEA) that is in our neighboring great room.  It helps to "pull" those two rooms together.


And, since I moved the silver-framed coastal prints to the front sitting room, too, that made way for these cute shoreline bird prints (Home Goods) to fly in here! 


I like how the dark frame gives them a bit of prominence.


Annnd, while I was at it, I brought in some shells ...


and added them to this oversized shell bowl from Target.  Our little coastal sunroom is now complete!


It's hard to believe that in a few short weeks, the shells will be replaced with leaves!  Yes, I've had enough of our 90+ temps and am ready for FALL!  Are you ready for Fall, too?


Thanks so much for visiting!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment