Monday 22 June 2015

My Balcony Garden Makeover

I have been super busy lately but as I had promised....
 here is an update on my garden makeover. I easily get bored of the same look and scorching summers was the another reason to rearrange my garden. Gardening is joy, it's a way to rejuvenate your senses. If you love gardening too then click the link below to check out some amazing gardening tools and accessories that I bought few days ago.


Now back to my garden makeover. I rearranged all my pots and planters and idea was to save my plants from scorching sun, so I covered the part of my terrace which gets maximum sun with grass mats that were lying unused and arranged all my pots alongside it. This way all my plants were happy to get only mild morning sunlight. In the center I created zen corner and placed all the tall plants at the back and smaller ones in front row. That way it appears like a lush green small jungle.

Indian Balcony Garden

I couldn't resist and spend my evenings here. How about having some masala wali tea here :)

Balcony Garden

Now I want to add some flowering plants here to make this place look little more cheerful. 

Balcony Garden

My obsession with Buddha.....!!

Balcony Garden

Here are some fresh blooms. 

Balcony Garden

Balcony Garden

One morning my yellow fairy lilies gave me this beautiful surprise :)

Balcony Garden

Balcony Garden

Balcony Garden


Balcony Garden

Here is how my balcony garden looks now. 

Balcony Garden

It looks astounding when sun sets and my plants gleam in soft glow of sun. 

Balcony Garden

Reflection of setting sun on glass door is a way too beautiful sight to be missed. 

Balcony Garden

I love spending time here in this sanative environment. Warm glow of sun, chirping of birds, fresh air and soothing sound of temple bells all these are always so uplifting and heart warming that it makes me forget all my woes.

Balcony Garden

Have you seen my garden earlier. If not you can see here.
This below picture is how my garden looked earlier. Not bad huh!

Balcony Garden

So what do you think of new face of my garden. Please share your views.
You can follow me and check out some more images of my home and garden on Instagram here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment