Sunday 12 April 2015

Inspiring Eminent Artist: Sabita Sahu

To gaze on beautiful artworks for all day long and meeting talented artists virtually has become my passion. I love to know how they discovered their passion and how they started following their heart. Today I am welcoming an artist from Hyderabad to be a part of 'Inspiring Eminent Artist' series on my blog. Dear readers sit back, relax and enjoy reading about Sabita Sahu, a wonderful painter.
Here is what she has to say about her passion......
Painting


I am Sabita Sahu basically from Orissa, educated as Bioinformatician and moved to Hyderabad after marriage. Married to a very supportive husband who has nurtured the growing seed of creativity in me and we are blessed with a baby boy who has turned 3 now.

Here you can see the mother child paintings done by Sabita. Aren't they depicting the pure and unconditional love between mother and child. I loved all the details.

Paintings

Definitely the praising go to my husband who has supported me to start painting by gifting me all painting stuffs and asked me to bring my painting alive to this world.And slowly from then i could get a grip for painting and started painting new themes and this was how this journey started for me. 
Besides painting I have the burning desire of creating stories of what those paintings really mean to me and so I started blogging to share the stories behind each painting. Women and plants are my all time inspiration and so you will find these as common in my paintings.


Seeing her paintings is a pure joy. How vibrant and detailed they are. In these below paintings I love the different shades of womanhood.

Paintings


I must say that, with Disha's inspiring tips and ideas of balcony garden, I started my own balcony garden and trust me, the greenery washes out dust of my soul and make me fresh every morning and evening when I see them dancing with joy to the slow blowing breeze. 

And that's what I love about my blog. It is a place that connects me with some awesome and wonderful people out there, who never fail to encourage me.

Painting

Blogging is totally new to me and I promise I will learn more and keep painting and posting more. Coming to my future plans I have a idea to run a small nursery garden and also setup a business relating my artworks.



Paintings


Here Are some links where you can connect with Sabita.

My blogwww.color2drape.blogspot.com
My facebook pagewww.facebook.com/color2drape
My email idcolor2drape@gmail.com

And when I asked her if she has some message for 3D readers, here's what she said-
" Listen what your heart say and go for it , rest all universe will set for you and all those you have dreamed for, comes your way".

Hope all enjoyed reading about Sabita and loved looking at her beautiful artwork. Don't forget to check out her blog and Facebook page. 
Have an awesome week ahead!!

P.S.- All the images are provided by Sabita and subject to copyright. Please don't copy without her permission.




0 comments:

Post a Comment