Thursday 12 February 2015

Diary Of a Design Blogger

One who knows me more than anyone in this world, gifted me this thoughtful gift- a diary. He knows that I plan everything well in advance and for that I need a diary. Not only I write my favourite quotes and all those things that make me happy everyday but I write about my  blogging journey too. 
Though my husband's gift was very thoughtful but it's cover was so dull, that the moment I held it I wanted to change it and I did so. Now it's totally my kind of and it sure is a diary of a design blogger.


Diary of a design blogger

I told you on my Facebook page today morning that I will be coming up with an easy peasy DIY, I was talking about this diary makeover. Hers is how I did it:
First I covered the diary in my favourite green handmade paper.

Diary of a design blogger

Now I wanted something interesting on the diary cover. I have been hoarding cuttings of this elephant picture from incense stick's pack because I don't know why but I find it very intriguing. So I used decoupage technique and pasted the elephant cut out on the diary. 


Diary Of A Design Blogger

And added some cut outs of flowers and tree trunk from a magazine that I found lovely.

Diary Of A Design Blogger

For bookmark I punched a hole in an elephant cut out and tied it with satin ribbon. Here's bookmark is ready and going pretty well with the diary.

Diary Of A Design Blogger

Here is a close up of my graceful elephant.

Diary Of A Design Blogger

Did you like this Diary Makeover, I totally liked the outcome. It's my kind of :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment