Monday 2 February 2015

2015 Valentine Mantel/Heart and Home Blog Hop

Greetings, friends!  

It seems like just yesterday we were wishing each other a Merry Christmas, doesn't it?!  And, now, February has arrived!  

To celebrate the month of "love," I'm happily joining 9 amazing bloggers (as part of a "Heart & Home Blog Hop"), as they share a bit of their Valentine's Day decor.


Sooo, here's my take on a Valentine's mantel:


I started by adding simple white vases with "faux" tulips from Michaels:


And, to back up just a moment, of course, on my way out of our storage room, armed with my Valentine bin, I had to grab our "Vinter 2014" red/white pillows from IKEA (that I had in here just a few "short" weeks ago for Christmas) to spread the love from the mantel just a bit:


Michael's always has the cutest, inexpensive garlands!


Speaking of Michael's, this sweet wreath once sat on their shelves, too: 


I love how it pops against the mirror.


All you need is "love" (well, that *and* Home Goods to find cute signs such as this)!


And, there you have it ... our simple Valentine mantel.


Please be sure you visit these incredibly talented ladies as they share their take on Valentine's Day, too!

Atta Girl Says


 Chateau Chic


Far Above Rubies


French Country Cottage


From My Front Porch to Yours



Housepitality Designs






White Lace Cottage


Thanks for stopping by,

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment