Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Craft Ideas

Christmas is just around the corner and I am all set to make lots of Christmas craft with my son, who has got a long Christmas vacation. Keeping him busy all the time is the biggest challenge I face during his vacations. So most of the time I involve him in creative activities. Here I am sharing some of those activities to keep your kids busy during holiday season.

Christmas Crafts


Here I am sharing some of the Christmas crafts that we made together and some inspirations from different sources. First is easy way to make a small Christmas tree with your little ones, watch this video:


One more Christmas tree and wreath DIY that we did few years ago. Click the link below:



One more Christmas tree that we made I think last year ans it is very easy to make and looks lovely. Click the link below for the tutorial.

Christmas Tree DIY

Christmas means holidays and lots of guest visiting you. So here is an idea to make your home guest ready. 

Holiday Decor Ideas


Now lets have a look of whole bunch of ideas and inspirations I found on internet. Click the link below        



Hope you will enjoy making these crafts as much as I did. Have a wonderful holiday season!!
Linking this to #HuesnShadesXmasDIY 



0 comments:

Post a Comment