Thursday 25 September 2014

Inspiring Eminent Artist: Eesha Kolli

Festive season is here and I bring to you a post exclusively on handmade cards. Don't you love sending cards to your dear ones on special occasions. When I was kid I used to send cards to all my dear ones on festivals and on their birthday too but I never bought a card from market I always preferred handmade cards and I still prefer handmade stuff. So today on Design Decor & Disha I have pleasure to introduce you to an artist who makes beautiful cards for every occasion. Each card is unique and beautiful. Welcome Eesha Kolli,  please let us know more about you: 

Eesha:
Thank you so much Disha for giving me the opportunity to share my art with your readers.

Paper Craft


About Me
I am married to a wonderful and very supportive man. I am currently living in New Jersey, USA. I hail from Andhra Pradesh, India. I am an IT consultant by profession. However, my innate passion for art and crafts has made me grow into a freelance ‘Pencil Portrait’ artist, Mixed Media artist and Storyboard artist. I enjoy getting my hands on any of these - 'Card making, Designing, craft making, sketching, doodling or painting with any medium'. That’s my ‘Love For Art in Many Forms’

Paper Craft
Love Birds Card


What drew me into Card making:
I have developed a great interest in Handmade Greeting cards lately and have been working on them since 2012. A wide array of tools, colours and techniques involved in card making, probably, drew my attention. You could apply almost any technique, use any medium of art and make a greeting card. Handmade cards reflect the personality of the artist. Handmade cards reflect the time, effort, thought, planning, wishes, exclusivity and creativity that you have undertaken for the person you want to greet. They are unique and not one in a lot of hundreds or thousands. Card making is not time consuming like many art forms, with right tools in hand. For a working woman like me, this is an advantage.

Paper Craft
Anniversary Card


My blog and Me
‘Love For Art in Many Forms’ has been started in June 2012, with the idea to showcase all my crafty creations which involve paper as a medium. It is a great way to connect with fellow crafters and also participate in multiple challenges.
I was able to make it into several design teams through this blog. This is the point where I draw all my inspiration from.

Paper Craft
Long Distance Relationship Card


What are the tools I use for card making
There are a plenty of tools that I use for card making. Paper trimmers, punches, stamps, ink pads, heating and embossing tools, knives, water colours, copic markers and several kinds of adhesives are a few to mention.

Paper craft
Colourful Best Wishes Card


My Inspiration
Anything colourful and striking inspires me. I visit the kwernerDesigns and  RaspberrySuite blogs very often, as these women inspire and motivate me like no other. Pinterest is another important source of inspiration for me.

Paper Craft
Vintage Birthday Wishes


Where to find my art work
All my art work can be found on my art blog  ‘Love For Art in Many Forms’ primarily. I also have a Facebook page andPinterest board where I post my cards regularly. I will be more than happy to get connected over an email (illokashee@gmail.com)

Paper Craft
Colourful and Bright Card


Other interests apart from Card making
I love interior designing and party ensembles. I browse through various websites and blogs to observe the trends. I’m particularly interested in Ethnic Indian interiors and ‘Design Décor and Disha’ is one of those blogs to go to.
I also do some freelance party decorations and pencils portraits.

What I Aspire to be
I constantly dream and work towards turning into a designer for cards and party ensembles. I’d love to see my brand of cards deck the galleries and stores.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if you are planning a party or want to send love to your near and dear ones or may be just want to express your feelings in beautiful and unique way, now you know to whom you should approach. Thanks Eesha for inspiring us I wish you a great success ahead!!

Stay Tuned friends next post will be on Diwali Craft Ideas!!

P.S: All images are provided by Eesha and are subject to copyright!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment