Friday 5 September 2014

GoodHomes Contest Winner!!

There were lot of entries and each one of them was very beautiful and special. I liked them all that is why all those entries are part of my video 'Yeh Mera Ghar'.
 For jury it was a tough job to pick just one from so many enchanting spaces but they chose one that was the best fit for the contest theme. And dear readers hold your breath, the winner of GoodHomes colour contest is.......


Congratulations Vandana Choudhury!!
Dear readers do you want to see her beautiful and vibrant space. Here are the images of Vandana's ethnic Indian home......

GoodHomes Colour Contest

GoodHomes Colour Contest

GoodHomes Colour Contest


Such lovely space!! I can spend my day looking at these lovely images :)))
Vandana I request you to please send me your address and contact details ASAP!!

Thanks once again to everyone who participated in the contest. Coming up next beautiful spaces on 3D so stay tuned.



0 comments:

Post a Comment