Monday 15 September 2014

Following Design Trends On The Venue

Since the day I got Dell Venue tab I have been praising its awesome features. Now let me praise a little more about my latest crush: My Venue tab.

Being a design blogger I always try to keep myself updated about design trends. But at the same time I play so many other roles too like mommy, wife, home maker, blogger, artist, crafter & list goes on. I am so occupied that I am hardly left with time to keep myself updated about latest design trends and that's a disaster for design blogger. 
But then technology is always there to save you from such disasters. I am talking about my Dell Venue tab. No matter how busy I am, I can quickly search about latest design trends on Venue, while I am cooking, helping my son with his homework or cleaning (I can listen to audios). Just connect to the internet (that happens in jiffy), make search and a lot about design trends is there right in front of you.

Dell Venue 8


You know logging in to laptop and then keeping it in your hand all the time while you are doing other things can be struggling but, with Venue it has become easier. Just a push of button and it starts working, open the browser and search for latest design trends, take it to the kitchen, keep it there, do all your cooking and at the same time you can listen to the audios or can take a quick look at a short video too. Last night I read about some latest design trends on Venue while I was helping my son with his home work. When he needed my help I just pushed the off button, kept tab aside, helped him and then just pressed start button and resumed reading without any hassle.

Dell Venue 8


I got few mails from my readers who read my earlier posts on Dell Venue, asking me about the features of Venue and advice on should they buy this tab or not.  I would recommend this tab as it's economical, loaded with some very nice features, easy to carry & light weight. 
Thanks to all who enjoyed my video 'Designing With Dell' I am overwhelmed with the response I received. The video got more than 250 hits in just 2 weeks which I never expected as it was my first video.
I case you haven't read my earlier posts on Dell Venue Tab read them by clicking links below :

See you all with some Diwali Craft & Decor Ideas soon!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment