Monday 28 July 2014

My Rain Drenched Garden!!

Life is full of beauty. Specially in rains. Feel it.....rain is grace....!!
And when I look at my rain drenched garden feeling is inexplicable....smell of wet soil, raindrops on
flowers, garden that appears lush and green, pretty blooms knelt and lay lodged due to heavy showers and then they rise and smile when Sun peeks from the clouds. It's beautiful sight.
Sharing some pictures of my rain drenched garden..........

Balcony Garden


Balcony Garden

Don't you love my yellow fairy lily and my Bani Thani pot....I love looking at them and it adds dash of yellow in my all pink garden.

Balcony Garden

Love those raindrops making Vinca look even more beautiful.

Balcony Garden


Balcony Garden


Balcony Garden


Balcony Garden

9 O'clock in different colour. It blends perfectly with the colour of planter.

Balcony Garden


Balcony Garden


Stay tuned for some exciting news coming up next in my blog!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment