Friday 13 June 2014

In Nature's Lap

Hello dear readers!!! I am back after a refreshing and lovely vacation. 
How you all have been. Would you believe I purposely kept myself away from 'Internet' during this period
and that was amazing. I just enjoyed every bit of my vacation.
When I came back home from a place where mercury had hit 46 C, weather treated me very well here with short spell of shower and cool pleasant breeze. I almost feel like being in nature's lap. 
Stepping out of room on the terrace every morning and evening is just a bliss. I get to see different moods and shades of nature. Sometimes it's warm and shiny .........

Nature


Sometimes grey and dark.

Nature


and sometimes at its best.........with myriad colours in the sky.

Nature

and when I look at this beauty I just forget everything else. I am peaceful, free of stresses and calm.

Nature

Now let me take you to my other balcony/terrace. It's open to sky and looks beautiful in every season. We get ample amount of sunlight through out the year and what to say about pleasant breeze that blows gently every evening as I enjoy my cuppa there.

Garden


View from the living room. I enjoy endless rains
Garden

and my sun kissed beauties too.

Garden


It's green, it's full of colour. it's full of life and happiness!!

Garden

That's how I feel in my lovely abode. Blessed, happy and in nature's lap :)
Stay tuned to know about relation between fragrance and your mood. Next post coming soon....



0 comments:

Post a Comment