Saturday 3 May 2014

Creative Fan Of 3D: Drishya Rameshan

My day is made when I get mails from my readers who encourage me that they just love going through my blog and love whatever I share here. I swell with pride when they find my blog inspiring. 

One such mail I got from my reader who wanted to share her creative work with us. I saw her work and found it truly inspiring and very creative. Let me introduce you to Drishya Rameshan. She is pursuing MCA and hails from Kerala. Drishya has taken creativity to next level. She makes amazing flower arrangement with dried flowers and leaves, She even makes flowers out of dried leaves. Interesting isn't it. 
Below are some images of her work. Have a look as she explains how she did it.


Floral Arrangement
Dried Flower Arrangement
This is the arrangement that I have done with dry arecanut leaves. Just soak the leaves in water for some time , cut into desired shape here I gave the shape of lily, tie them on copper wire and finally color them ,I used italic fabric paint to color the flowers. Arrange all the leaves and flower in some attractive vase or pot and the arrangement will look mesmerizing. 

Floral Arrangements
Dried Flower Arrangement
These flowers are made with dry arecanut leaves. All that you need to make this arrangement is some dried arecanut leaves, dried flowers and twigs that you can find easily around you, just give them a coat of beautiful colour and they will look lively.

Floral Arrangement
Dried Flower Arrangement

Here is a small arrangement I made with dry flowers.These roses are made with dry plantain leaves. Just soak the dried plantain leaves in water for some time and cut the leaves into small square shapes and tie them on a copper wire one after the another in a same we make simple roses with paper. Finally after making all  the roses paint them in beautiful colors. Leaves you see in the arrangement are dried palm leaves I cut them  into nice shape and panted with silver color. Finally your arrangement is ready.....low cost arrangement...all you need is dry plantain leaves.

That was very creative Drishya. Thanks for joining us and sharing your creative and inspiring work with us. I wish you a great success ahead. 

If you also have a story to tell or want to inspire us just write to me at designdecoranddisha@gmail.com and I would be happy to feature you here on my blog!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment