Tuesday 29 April 2014

My Shopping Experience With India Circus

I am a big fan of all things Indian. Whenever I look for some decor accessories for my home
I try to find out a piece that reflects India. One such store that draws inspiration from
rich heritage of India is: India Circus

About Company:
A design label that offers affordable, Indo-centric, and sophisticated designs by renowned designer Krsna Mehta, Design Director of India Circus. The collections offer various life-style products, ranging from home decor to personal accessories. India Circus designs seek to introduce modern sensibilities to Indian aesthetic traditions. With an All-Indian palette, India Circus draws inspiration from the flora & fauna as well as the rich heritage of India. The brand is a curation of diverse and distinct moods and tones that Mr.Mehta identifies as his vision of contemporary India. The vibrancy of colors and modern sensibility, combined with the nuanced heritage of the designs, makes each piece created at India Circus exceptional & makes it a truly flamboyant act.



India Circus
Image Credit: Yourstory
Products:
They offer distinct and diverse array of moods and tones that represents India. Their wide range of products offer everything from home decor to dining, furnishings to fashion and lot more. Designs are so unique and eye pleasing that you will love to shop from India Circus again and again.

India Circus Products
Image Credit: India Circus
My Shopping Experience: 
I found the web site well designed and  easy to navigate. They have categorized all the products in few main categories like Home Decor, Dining, Accessories, Rugs, Fashion and more. Choose the product and place your order, it is that simple. They have multiple and secured payment option. 
I browsed through different categories and found that choosing only one product from such beautiful collection is a big deal. I stared at every product and wanted each one of them. Designs are such exquisite and Indian that I was spoiled for choice. Then being a decor enthusiast I chose cushion covers for my home. Have a look.....


India Circus
Image : Mine
Liked it!!! I liked it a lot. Though I was worried about material and color but before placing my order I read the complete description of product that is available on their site for every product like dimensions, material and availability. So I got to know material of cushion covers was velvet and color at the back of covers was maroon. Without any delay I placed my order and I received it within 8 days in good condition. Though I placed order for two covers and got only one (only one was in stock) but their customer care services are so good and prompt that they resolved my issue in no time. I received the second one within two days. 


India Circus
Image: Mine
My overall shopping experience with India Circus was excellent. You can check out their exquisite collection right here.
Now I am leaving you with some images of my living room  that has got new cushion covers after so long :) 


India Circus


India Circus

India Circus

India Circus


India Circus

Signing off now....all you lovely readers just let me know through your comments how do you find my choice of cushion covers from India Circus and what you will going to shop from their store!!

P.S. : Complementary voucher was provided by India Circus but all the views expressed here are purely mine :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment