Thursday 7 November 2013

Some Glitters and Sparkles

Hope you all had great time with your family and friends during this festive season.
Mine was glorious one. Here are some sparkling moments that I am sharing with you.


Welcome...........

Toran at the Entrance

Rangoli made at the entrance.......

Rangoli


Diwali Vignette


Buddha


Diwali decor ideas


Diwali Decor Ideas

Here's bougainvillea that I planted in my 'Pot full of happiness'.  Spreading happiness all around :)

Painted pot



Diwali Decor deas

My heena candles all lit up and adding warmth and glow.

Heena Candles

Here is 'Stained glass jar' with candle inside it, to add some more cheer :)

Stained Glass Jar


Serene corner in living room.

My Home


My home bathed in light....

My Home


My Home


Hope you enjoyed this virtual tour of my home. 
Stay tuned for some DIY posts.



0 comments:

Post a Comment