Tuesday 22 October 2013

Tiny Changes in our Master Bedroom

I owe our bedroom an apology, as I always tend to forget to share little goodies in here ...


whether it's orange pillows added for the season,


a pretty mirror that came home with me earlier this summer from Home Goods (that used to be white, but quickly turned gold, thanks to a quick paint job),


or, even a pretty new comforter set from Tuesday Morning and cute pillow from Home Goods.


When the gash on my "pleather" top flea market find ottoman got larger, I forgot to share how our faux animal rug came to rescue in covering said gash up!


And, when I added an orange runner to our painted bench, I walked right by it time and time again without my camera.



Remember when I added my World Market wing chairs to our dining room ... well, somehow they found their way in here earlier this summer ... they like playing musical chairs, I suppose.


Well, at least I can't feel badly about this piece, as it hasn't changed with the swipe of my paint brush ... YET, anyway.


The matching armoire has somehow also been spared from my paint brush ...


too bad I can't say the same for what "used" to be a square, white plate.  Yup, there aren't many things that I won't paint!  I'm sure you can relate.


Well, I hope that our bedroom forgives me for neglecting it.  I'll try to be better about that.


Please tell me you have a room that you tend to neglect, too!

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment