Tuesday 12 March 2013

Flowers Are Blooming in the Kitchen!

I truly canNOT believe that we're only a few weeks away from Easter!!  Weren't we just sharing our Christmas decorations?

Don't get me wrong ... was I sad to have replaced our white "Christmas-turned-Valentine" tree with something a bit smaller?  Nope!


Was I bummed when I "borrowed" our silver bucket filled with branches from our sitting room and filled it with faux dogwoods to help create our Easter tree?  No way!


Was I more than glad to dust off our Spring bin ... unwrap the sweet ornaments gathered from my favorite "haunts," such as HomeGoods and Pier One(?), along with ...


scatter extra eggs at the base of the branches?  You betcha!


Was I happy to have spotted these cute "EASTER" blocks at Home Goods last month, knowing that they'd be a great, inexpensive addition to a Spring vignette?  You *know* I was!


And, I'll give you one guess if I enjoyed pulling these cuties out of their hiding spot in our bookcase cabinet to let them welcome Spring!


This little cutie (from Pier One) was more than ready to hop on out of the cabinet, too:


Yes, looking through the branches, you can spy Spring vignettes scattered here and there!


Can you tell I'm MORE than ready for Spring?!  Now, if it would just GET here!


While I patiently wait for its arrival, I'll enjoy visiting all of your Easter/Spring goodies!

Thanks for stopping by, sweet friends!

I'll meet you over here:

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia/Tuesday's Treasures
A Stroll Thru Life/Tabletop Tuesday
Our Home Away From Home/Tuesdays At Our Home
Savvy Southern Style/WUW
Fox Hollow Cottage/Hop to It Spring Thing Link Party
Setting for Four/Project Inspired Linky Party
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment