Wednesday 23 January 2013

Beautiful Gift

It  always feels so great to be at your parents home and spend quality time with them no matter how old you are or how much you have matured. With parents still you are like a kid. One such sweet experience recently I had when I visited my parents few days back. They showered all their love and care on me.
Everytime  I visit them they overload me with loads and tons of gifts. My mom knows my test well so she gave me a very beautiful set of coaster made of wood. Have a look....



I really like the way it blends with rest of the furniture in my home. Wood carved so beautifully and in a simple way. 



I have lot of coasters but I think this one is very special because of its simplicity and raw look.


Design carved on it is not intricate but looks lovely.


Reflection on glass is making it appear even more beautiful. How do you find it, leave you comments below I would love to hear from you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment