Wednesday 26 December 2012

Surprise Gift!

Greetings, friends!
 
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends and are able to take a deep breath and relax a bit now that it's all over! 
 
As for my gang, we're still cleaning up bits of wrapping paper here and there, as well as starting the daunting task of Christmas "take down." (ugh)
 
But, before I forge ahead, I simply had to give a "shout out" to my sweet husband for surprising me with this beauty for Christmas:

 
I had *noooo* idea that he was going to do that and can't wait to get to know it better (although, admittedly, I'm a bit intimidated by its fancy lenses and *grown up* features)!  If you're a Nikon D3100 owner and have any tips and tricks you'd like to share, I'm all ears!
 
Until then, you can find me in an OCD panic, as I deal with boxes, glitter and *mess* everywhere!
 
Happy New Year!
 
Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment