Friday 28 December 2012

Sharing Spreads Love & Happiness

Heard and believed that 'sharing' spreads love & happiness. So sharing today a very well written, lovely post. As I read the post and saw beautiful painting made by Ritu Dua who blogs @ Beneath My Heart Art I wanted to share it with all my lovely blog readers.

Please go through the post : 'When God Created Mothers' and let Ritu know your views through comments and show some love by following her blog.
Her post made me feel so nostalgic that I took out socks knitted by my Mom, wore it and yes while soaking in sun I clicked a picture just to share with you all. Mothers are great!!!

Socks Knitted By Mom For Me
I feel so proud of my Mom. She is a versatile,very talented lady and my continuous source of inspiration. 
Mother's Love is Unconditional Love.


Wishing you all a very happy weekend and stay creative friends!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment