Friday 23 November 2012

Movie Time!

Raise your hand if you're still full from yesterday!  I hope all of you enjoyed a Happy Thanksgiving!
 
I wanted to share one of my favorite trees that I just finished decorating for a client.  It's in a room (the "study") where a sweet family likes to unwind, play video games and watch movies.
 
They'd never put a Christmas tree in this room ... that is, until crazy me arrived on the scene three years ago and suggested a movie-themed tree to add a bit of whimsy to this space:
 
 
I tuck their son's favorite movies in here and there (and, this year, I added this fun movie scene prop) ...


The movie reel I also added this year is a great companion to the movie reel tape spilling out of the tree.  Who wants a handful of Mike and Ikes?


 
I just *had* to add this popcorn "bucket" this year, as well ...
 
 
Naturally, "Elf" is the perfect topper (I'm hopefully going to add sprouts of popcorn, as well):
 
 
I appreciate that my clients were so open to my suggestion, and truly hope that they'll enjoy the tree again this holiday season!

 
So, what about you ... do *you* like creating "themed" trees?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment