Tuesday 9 October 2012

Deja Vu Decorating

Yes, folks ... that's right!  If I add something to our home that I absolutely love, don't be surprised if you see it appear in another space at the same time, as well.  Do any of you do that, too?
 
Such is the case when I recently revamped our breakfast room (shown here).  I knew when I spotted the fabulous fabric for the windows in there, that I also simply *had* to add it to our neighboring great room ... especially since we have an open floor plan. 
 
I'm really enjoying seeing pattern in here against our neutral furniture:
 
 
 
While you're here, I'll share a few pics of our simple Fall great room.  When you enter our home, the great room is straight ahead ... with our buffet on the left side:
 
 
I pulled out our Fall pillows ...
 
 
adding a couple of new, patterened ones from Kirkland's:
 
 
It's just about time to enjoy a nice fire!
 
 
After seeing lanterns on Pinterest (including my sweet friend, Kristen, from Kristen's Creations) that are embellished with Fall goodies, I simply had to dress up one of ours, too:
 
 
And, I must thank my sweet Mom for suprising me with this gorgeous floor lamp ... she knows my taste very well!
 
 
A simple apothecary jar filled with pinecones, corks and pumpkins helps our faux Fall foliage pop:
 
 
Hard to believe I'll be trading the orange for pops of Christmas red in a few weeks!
 
 
As always, thanks for stopping by, sweet friends!
 
Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment