Friday 7 September 2012

View From My Balcony

Earlier you must have seen lot of pictures of beautiful views from my balcony. In case you have missed those views  you can see here and here
But few days ago I got weird yet amazing view that I feel I have never seen before and have to share with you all. Watching those huge red, grey and black overcast right in front of me was a horrifying experience. 




It was looking like a huge planet that is slowly coming down on Earth.


As it was coming down and down it was getting darker.........



darker.........



 and darker........




It was so terrifying and terrific at the same time I enjoyed the show. I just love each and every view that I get from my balcony. Make me feel proud of my home.

Wish you all a very happy weekend :-)






0 comments:

Post a Comment