Saturday 12 May 2012

Terracotta Love

Terracotta pots and figurines look so lovely. And one such lovely piece I was gifted when I visited Chokhi Dhani (Rajasthani village themed restaurant and fun fair). Though I loved it in its plain form also but then too I wanted to fill colors.
This is how it looked when I received it..........






 I colored it in pure Rajasthani style using colors like yellow, red and orange. And it turned out so well. 
Tadaaa..........




 I found it little difficult to paint bandhni print on turban...but finally I did it.
 Some fine details.........

And painting this pot was so fun. this tiny pot is looking so cute.......isn't it.


Now it looks so Indian....so ethnic and I totally love it.



Wish you all a very happy and wonderful weekend ahead!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment