Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Wishes



Oh my!  
Do I have time to paint my walls raspberry pink and put in white carpeting before my party on Christmas Eve? And then  rip off my silver bows and make big pink ones?!  I guess not.  I will just have to have this entryway virtually, which I think is just fabulous!!  And on that note~ Did you see this most incredible hall console?  It could certainly go in my virtual hallway...
Everything the sisters at Juniper Hill Antiques in CT make at their workshop is to die for.   That silver console with the caning is so beautiful and the way they finished it is simply AMAZING!  Just wanted to share this before...


I wish all of my friends, followers and blog readers
 a very Merry Christmas~
I will be spending this time with family and friends~
making merry and reflecting on the true meaning of Christmas.
Wishing for a happier and more peaceful world for us all.
I will also be making my goal list for next year~
do you do that?
I think of what I want to create, achieve, and do
 and make a conscious effort to try to do just that in the new year.
I will also be picking the winner of the 
Shabby Chic Soho samples right after Christmas,
so if you would like to enter visit here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment