Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas Great Room

Me ... again !! 

Who is feeling the rush of Christmas ?!  I know I am ... I have SOOO much shopping yet to do ... somehow, it all gets done.  I love this season, however, admittedly, I'm a bit relieved when it's over ... am I alone ?!

I've shared snippets of our great room, and now wanted to share the "rest of the story."

I'll keep my commentary to a minimum and just flood you with pictures instead.

So, come on in!



Christmas pillows from Pottery Barn (on sale!).  Our vintage tool box is filled with greenery, balls, pinecones and battery operated  lights ... love the soft glow:
 



"Peace" pillow from Wal-Mart (last year):



Just *had* to share our Santa mantel one.more.time.



There's our other red feather tree ... love how the glittered "JOY" sparkles in the reflection of the mirrored table: 


One last overall view ... "Seasons Greetings!"
 

As always, thanks for stopping by!



0 comments:

Post a Comment