Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas Buffet

It's me again ... just trying to catch up sharing our Christmas home! 

Some of you may remember that I painted the dark stained buffet in our great room Old White chalk paint this past Spring.  I can't tell you how much I'm still enjoying the new color, especially during the holidays ... the red accents truly pop!

The view from our foyer:



I love mixing different elements together:


Isn't this a fun red feather tree?  I bought two of them (and matching wreath) at Michael's a few years ago.  They keep making their way back into my holiday decor!


I filled my silver vase with winter florals, along with a few lit branches:


And, lastly, I hung a bit of "JOY" from the mirror ... I love seeing Santa's reflection!  He's always watching, isn't he?


I'm off to take more pics of our splashes of Christmas ... back soon!

Thanks for stopping by,






0 comments:

Post a Comment