Saturday 26 November 2011

Revisiting Last Year's Christmas Mantel ...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!  Are you still full?  I sure am!

Before I share our holiday home, I thought I'd show my sweet, new blogging buddies what our Christmas mantel looked like for the past few years:


It was filled with sequined nutcrackers of varying sizes:



Littles fellas perched on top of festive holiday nuts:


And, lots of sparkle and beaded garland:



It glowed and shimmered when it was all lit up at night:


While I loved the *blingy* look, I decided to do something different this year.  Lemme tell ya' ... I was stumped what to do until my sweet 5 year old kiddo inspired me ... can't wait to share it with you !!


Have a great day and happy decorating!



0 comments:

Post a Comment