Thursday 17 November 2011

Nautical Christmas Tree ...

Last year, I was truly flattered to have been hired by local business owners, to decorate the Christmas tree in their shop, Marine Service Center (where they sell all things fast and fun on the water), as well as to spread Christmas around their home.  In years past, the Christmas tree at their store had been a nautical themed tree in blue, red, white and gold.  With the permission of the owners, last year, I traded out the gold accents for silvers ones ... added nautical rope and burlap, along with snowflakes and branches at the top.

This year, I was happy when the owners asked me to come back and "play" again.  They didn't want to change anything from what I had done last year, so, I was happy to recreate the nautical tree again ...

Just a few pics:




I loved adding the nautical rope ... truly something one wouldn't expect to see on a Christmas tree!



Down below, I wrapped the presents in blue paper, along with white boxes (with red ribbon). 


I'm now busy splashing Christmas around their home and look forward to sharing those pics with you, too!

In the meantime ... LOOOOOK what is FINALLY up and blinging away in our dining room !!  I'm in LOVE and can't wait to show you our Christmas dining room!

As always, thanks for stopping by, friends ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment