Wednesday 2 November 2011

Glorious Diwali

For me its whole new meaning of celebrating Diwali in my new home. The last month was like roller-coaster ride. I was busy doing every possible thing that I could do for Diwali preparation.From cleaning every corner and nook of home to decorating it with my own artifacts, from preparing sweets and dishes to making gift boxes for family and friends. And I enjoyed this hectic schedule a lot. I was on cloud nine when I heard words of appreciation. Joy and happiness on my family's face was my biggest reward and it took away all my weariness.
Though I couldn't find time to click all the pics when I lit all the diyas and tea light candles but as soon as I got time I just started clicking images because I wanted to cherish this moments all my life.
Lets have a virtual tour of my home....come on in....




Colourful rangoli to welcome Goddess Laxmi and to my guests.


Floating rangoli and floating candles creating warm and inviting ambience.



Flower & mango leaf toran with backdrop of fairy lights.










Designer diyas made by me all around my home to light up the space and to light up me in glory.


Serenity near holy basil plant. It looked wonderful with fairy lights changing its colour every second.



Shri Ganesh and Laxmi idol ......beauty and tranquility.




One of my fav click of last year's Diwali.


And a gift box made by me to spread happiness and cheerfulness among loved ones.


Have a lovely weekend ahead friends and stay creative!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment