Friday 28 October 2011

I Finally Got One!

Happy Friday !!

Some of you may know that I've been looking for a vintage kitchen scale for-EVA!  I've scoured our local antique stores all summer ... looked online, but couldn't find one I liked anywhere.  Then, I realized why ... because my friend, Kim, at Savvy Southern Style has ALL of them!  LOL.

SEE ... look at those beauties on her soffit.  She probably put them up that high so that I couldn't sneak over and easily "snatch" one!


 Annnd, another (this one is my fave):


 And, wait, ... there's one more!


I love her collection, for sure and, apparently, my subtle hints didn't work because one didn't show up in my mailbox with a Georgia postmark on it!  Darn.

So, I was thrilled to have *finally* found one on Ebay ... it's fairly large.


And, I love its rustic look:


Can't wait to add something fun on top and to find the perfect spot for it ...

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!




0 comments:

Post a Comment