Wednesday 28 September 2011

You Better Be*Wreath* Me ...

Happy Day! 

Well, it appears that I'm adding "adventures in custom wreaths" to my craziness!  What started as a few close friends asking me to make wreaths for them has now grown into something fun that I wasn't expecting!  I thought I'd share a few orders I recently completed:

My sweet friend ordered a "bridal room" wreath, which, even though I live in the South, I've never heard of one(!).  So, here's my version ... thought I'd incorporate the colors of the wedding. 


Had to brainstorm to create the centerpiece:


"Happy Fall" to a great family who is, hopefully, enjoying this wreath.


"Go Noles" ... ordered by my sweet friend, Melanie, at Southern Comforts in a Northern Life:


My son insisted I make a Halloween one for our door:



Mr. Spider slowly creeping his way around the wreath:


I created this for my friend's fabulous insurance company "Beach Benefits:"


"Go Packs" ... ordered by another sweet friend:


And, we can't forget USC Gamecocks, which another friend is proudly displaying.  Actually, she's not too happy about these as she is a Clemson fan ... her husband ordered these without her knowledge.  LOL!


This Fall wreath is on its way to Maryland:


And, "Go Steelers" ... this one is now on a friend's front door in VA:


Needless to say, I'm so excited that I've gotten several more orders for Fall and Christmas wreaths, and, as soon as I complete them, I hope to open an Etsy store ... got lots of wreath ideas swirling in my head and can't wait to bring them to fruition!  

Linking up to:

Kristens Creations/Share your Creations
2805/Potpourri Friday

French Country Cottage/Feathered Nest Friday
At the Picket Fence/Inspiration Friday
My Romantic Home/Show and Tell Friday


Thanks for stopping by,



0 comments:

Post a Comment