Friday 9 September 2011

My New Use for Chalk Paint!

I've always loved white pumpkins and enjoyed using them in my Fall decor last year.  I want to add more in this year; however, I can't seem to find little ones ANYwhere.  Soooo, I bought a box of these little cuties at Wal-Mart and introduced them to my AS Old White chalk paint!

Before:


VOILA!



Now to finish the rest of them!  I look forward to showing you soon where I used these little cuties.

Thank you, Annie!  And, just think, everyone, you could paint pumpkins any of the chalk paint colors you have to tie in with your color palettes!  I bet a few Duck Egg Blues, with a hint of dark wax would be fabulous!  Hmmmm ... might have to try that myself.  LOL


I hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend.  We're hitting the beach with friends and watching college football tomorrow.  Speaking of football, I had fun making this USC Gamecock wreath for a friend of mine ... I have a few more orders to fill.  Don't you just love Fall ?!


Thanks for stopping by!



0 comments:

Post a Comment