Thursday 4 August 2011

When Creative Juices Flow- Splash of Color

Colors, colors  and colors that's what keeping me busy all these days and bit tied up with household chores and naughty kiddy.
Friends I've added few colors to my garden...actually this was in my mind for quite long time now and finally did it. 
I painted planters in different colours and added floral motif to break the monotony. I am thinking to paint some more pots (or may be all of them) with different shades and motifs. Lot more to do but for now what I've done ...I just want to show u all my dear friends.










Thats not all I also painted few plastic containers ......and I have few ideas how I gonna use them and sure I'll let u know.....till then have a look. I used enamel paintas a base coat and for details and motifs acrylic paint and varnish as a top coat.


This orange one is a terracota pot .....work on progress.......



The blue one is completed and this is how it looks it will going to serve as a planter.



All these from my side what you are upto friends..... let me know !!

Happy weekend and stay creative my friends!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment