Tuesday 9 August 2011

More Splashes of IKEA ...

Just thought I'd share another one of my IKEA finds!  As I've mentioned before, they have such great textiles at incredibly reasonable prices.  When I spied these stainless plant pots, I knew I had to have one ... okay, maybe three(!):


And, of course, I had to have something to put in them ... that's when three of these little cuties jumped on in my cart, too:


I added them to the bookcase in our sitting room. Here they are ... all lined up like little soldiers:


Enjoying the element it adds:


Annnnd, in other news, a large box finally arrived today ... let me just say that my jaw started hurting the minute I opened it, as I've clearly bitten off more than I can chew !!  I hope I get to show it to you within the next YEAR  ... O.M.G. !!


Have a great day,



0 comments:

Post a Comment