Wednesday 13 July 2011

Blogging Is A Bliss

Hello All my friends out there,
Today I would like to thanks Blogger........after few years of dormancy I read about blogging and got to know more about it from my friend and  then I started reading lot of blogs and I don't know when I got addicted of it and then only I decided to write my own blog. Though it took too long to come up with nice looking and organized blog...well that's an another story.
Here I'm telling about why blogging is a bliss. After I started blogging I felt like am doing something very creative, I found space to express myself, I started believing that still I can do something, I found myself very new and full of enthusiasm and more importantly I found lots of wonderful friends.
My this post is dedicated to all my fellow bloggers and my new friends from blog land who encouraged me with their lovely comments and suggestions.
I would like to mention name of my few friends who encouraged me and gave wonderful suggestions to me here in comments section and that's why I dared to put up few knick-knacks here and there in my home.
Nayana who writes a lovely blog 'Cherish Dream Live'. Nayana this image is for you:






Anuradha who has wonderful and very inspiring blog 'My Dream Canvas'. Anu this one is for you






Nisha has lovely space called 'Lifestyle'. Nisha this is for you:




Sarmistha who has wonderful blog named 'Ethnically Chic'. Sarmistha this goes to you:




And finally but not the last one as my friend list can go on and on...
Patricia who owns an amazing blog 'Colours Dekor'. Patty this is for you:




Now you all know why blogging is a bliss.
Once again thanks a lot Blogger and my wonderful friends.






0 comments:

Post a Comment