Wednesday 29 June 2011

When Creative Juices Flow

Something comes out very interesting and amazing whenever creative juices flow in our lives. This happens in everybody's life at least once but for we creative peoples it happens every now and then. So in case of mine. I have to admit that I am obsessed with DIY projects and specially using aluminium foil. I have made lot  and lot of things using waste aluminium foil.

Today I'm sharing my latest DIY. In this project I used an earthen pot, most popularly known as Kulhar which is used as a cup for serving tea on railway station in North India and Maharashtra.
I covered this pot completely with left aluminium foil. Then made some designs by rolling foil and glued them on pot. This is how it looks


And now its adorning one of the corner in my living room.


This looks perfect with Krishna Radha statue.


Earthen pot + Aluminium foil = A beautiful art piece

One more DIY(aluminium foil) I have to show you so please wait and do frequently visit this space.

Linking this to Cindy's Show and tell friday on My Romantic Home, French country cottage Feathered Nest Friday





0 comments:

Post a Comment