Tuesday 28 June 2011

Wall Decor

Hello all my friends out there hope all of you enjoyed your weekend at its fullest and mine was a very creative one. My hubby and I created a wall collage in our living room....it was fun drilling the wall and then hanging our memories in form of lovely pictures. Then in the evening we just sit on couch and sipped a cup of ginger tea in front of that lovely wall and talked lot about memories behind every picture.

Our living room has got a new look now .....it looks so lively with all that pictures. I really loved the idea of putting up our family photographs, looking at those pictures brings a smile on our faces and relieves all stress.

Have a look friends and let me know your views. Here are before and after effects



Little bit of dull space


Now looks lively and cheerful


one more view
I am quite happy with it. As we bought this apartment 3 months back so its like a big blank canvas that I have to fill with my imaginations and colours lot more to come ......watch this space frequently and leave me some encouraging and inspiring words.




0 comments:

Post a Comment