Monday 13 June 2011

Thanks Weekend

What a lovely weather and I am all set to go green. I have posted about growing my dream terrace garden earlier.A big big thanks to this weekend it gave me lot of time to fulfill my dreams. I wanted Gerbera, Carnation, Palm, fern, Petunia, Jasmine and lots of ornamental plants in and around my home and this is just first step I took toward growing that garden of my dreams.




Gerbera is my all time favorite plant and icing on the cake is its blooming. It comes in wide range of colours orange, peach & yellow are my pick. Have a look.......



Jasmine and night flowering jasmine (parijat/harsingar)




Croton and Aloe vera


Unfortunately I don't know the name of this plant with pink flower it looks beautiful. If anybody among my blog reader knows the name of this plant then please let me know.



As I said this is only the first step toward growing a garden and its just a series of pots that I kept on my terrace. Lot to do.... I am going to create a landscape.... everything is on my mind and slowly I am going to execute it.
Loved this weekend as I indulged myself doing what I enjoy most.
Linking this post to Patricia's Colours Dekor weekend wrapup







0 comments:

Post a Comment