Thursday 9 June 2011

Green green everywhere

As monsoon has arrived here in Pune, I can see lot of green everywhere. I am so in love with this lovely weather and greenery all around.

These days I google a lot about container gardening and planning to grow small but lovely terrace garden. My heart skips a beat whenever I see lot of green and lovely planters. Planters of various kind and colours add so much fun. Lot of planters and container gardening images are so beautiful that I just want to share them with all my blog readers. While searching for fancy planters and gardening I came across a master gardener Michelle Derviss's blog . She with her team creates magic in gardening world. Do check her website here.

Gardening is so much fun, you can place a series of pot

Image Source: Click here

 or you can just grow few different kind of plants in a same container

Image Source: Click here
or use completely different kind of planter like this, ceramic head pot

Image Source: Click here
or even you can use log also as a planter and believe me it looks just perfect.
Image Source: Click here

I have found lot of inspiration and can't wait till Sunday so I'm gonna start my work tomorrow itself and let me tell you friends that once I start my gardening project it will be a great fun and I am sure that I'll grow my dream garden though it will take time. Till then all ideas and inspirations are welcome to help me growing my dream terrace garden.



0 comments:

Post a Comment