Thursday 26 May 2011

Tale of real beauty...eternal beauty

Ever since I read about the 'yahoo real beauty' contest  I have been musing on what does real beauty mean to me and wondering why didn't I think over it before. Suddenly my mind started flooding with thoughts of 'what does real beauty mean to me' and here I am pouring few of them drop by drop.

                                                            Real beauty is eternal.
For me real beauty is present in nature everywhere. When I open my eyes in the morning & step out of my bedroom pleasant & fresh breeze embraces not only my body but also my soul, chirping of birds around is music to my ears, warmth of emerging sun makes me feel like I am lying on my mother's lap, fragrance of flowers, rustle of leaves, play of colours uplift my spirit. Everything present in nature looks just beautiful.


Image Source: Click Here
For me real beauty is present in every human being man or woman, boy or girl, kid or elder though its not rrecognizablein disguise. Real beauty is a reflection of soul, a glow that comes from within that comes from kindness, gentleness, Love, sacrifice, serving others, good deeds and virtue. Its not physical appearance that makes us beautiful. All that glitters is not always gold. Fair complexion, sharp long nose, big sparkling eyes, fuller pouted lips, bow like eyebrows, silky shiny hair, tall & slim .....that's definitely not a definition of real beauty.
It is said that "Tailor makes you look gentleman and beautician makes you look beautiful but truth is that character makes you look real beautiful".

There are lots of people who served entire humanity and tried to make Earth a better place to live. Those people in my outlook are blessed with real beauty...eternal beauty. Few of them are:-


Mother Teresa
 Image Source: Click here

Mahatma Gandhi
Image Source: Click here

Anna Hazare
Image Source: Click here
Baba Ramdev
Image Source: Unknown

Last but not the least for me real beauty is simulacrum of God. One who imbibes the virtue of God is blessed with real beauty.
Image Source: Click here
This is my outlook toward real beauty.

Thanks for going through my post. If you liked it
vote for me on IndiBlogger.com here: http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=59817



This post is written for yahoo India and Dove Real Beauty contest : 'What does real beauty mean to you'
Check their web site here:

Dove Real Beauty on Yahoo! India


0 comments:

Post a Comment