Sunday 1 May 2011

Nothing is Safe ...

... from my paintbrush !! 

I'll bet you're SHOCKED that I've been dipping in the paint/glaze/stain cans again, aren't ya'  ?!  The latest victims have been the dining room chairs that one of my sweet sisters, Mitch, gave to us when we moved into our home.   Her husband and she bought a new set for themselves and passed these on to us.

BEFORE ... traditional cherry:


AFTER ... French-y FUN:


I think distressing has become my favorite part:


I also recovered all of the cushions with a soft *taupe-y gold-ish* durable fabric.  Just a few more chairs to go, and I'll be ready to show you the dining room's *new* look!


I hope my sister approves of the change!


Well, I'm putting the paintbrush down (for now) to enjoy this soon-to-be gorgeous day with my fellas !!

Thanks for stopping by ... I'm off to play at these following awesome blogs:

Dittle Dattle/Amaze Me Monday
BNOTP/Metamorphosis Monday
Savvy Southern Style/WUW
Elements Interiors/Whassup Wednesday
Finding Fabulous/Frugalicious Friday
Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment