Sunday 15 May 2011

My Artwork

Today I stumbled across these sketches that I drew during my college days. They are 10 years old now. Some are my imaginations and some inspirations. The below one is one of my favorite. This is an inspiration from an old newspaper. 


Image : By me


This Krishna sketch is completely my imagination and I love this too. Though it has some dirty spots on it now, soon I'll do something of it.


Image: By me
I love portraits so I created this one of famous writer....any guess. 
Image: By me
I have special space in my heart for Ganesha. I saw a very beautiful sculpture of Ganesha and instantly fell in love with that ....so I created this one.
Image: By me
One of my favorite "Mother-baby" sketch I've given for framing so not able to post it right now but whenever I get it back I'll sure upload.



Linking it to PPF



0 comments:

Post a Comment