Tuesday 18 January 2011

A Shopping We Will Go ...

(*Yawn*) ... if it rains or continues to be cold and gloomy much longer, I am going to turn into a bear and hybernate for the remainder of winter!  Please wake me up when Spring arrives!

During this stretch of icky weather we've had lately, I've been shopping!  However, admittedly, my favorite stops have been a bit disappointing as they're all doing inventory and s-l-o-w-l-y restocking with Spring goodies. 

Here are snippets of a few fun things I've found:

A collection of natural decorative balls ... the textures are fabulous:


A beautiful cream/glazed rooster:


A fun, french clock that I splashed with green, metallic paint:


Spring daisies promising me that warmer temps are around the corner:


Vinyl labels that I embellished with my chalkboard paint:


A beautiful wood and wrought iron piece:


Potpourri that has sea shells mixed in with beautiful reds, golds and creams pieces!


And, lastly, a beautiful brown and gold container:


I'm off to "tweak" so that I may share where I placed my fun, new finds!  And, while I'm playing, I'll join my fun and super talented friend, Kara, for Whassup Wednesday.

Have a great day and stay warm,

Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment