Monday 20 December 2010

Ready for Santa!

I'm back again!  Thanks for your sweet words about our sitting room!  And, with Christmas being only a few days away (eek), I'm going to overdose you with more of our holiday home (even though, you're probably bored with it by now)!

So ... come on in (and, as always, please click on the pictures to enlarge)!


I fell in love with the handsome plaid ribbon and just had to have it!  I thought that the festive "Merry Christmas" black/gold ribbon might be a fun compliment to it and the red ribbon:


This "Home" saying and chunky garland greets you when you walk in:


The table in the great room holds a couple more Nutcrackers, along with a messy floral arrangement I threw together, and festive plates that I found at Wal-Mart:


Love the lit branches peeking through:


Annnnd, our big ol' fat "faux" 9 foot tree:



Another crazy tree topper.  I'm absolutely crazy about the wide, red ribbon I found at Kirkland's:


Here's a sweet White House ornament that my brother-in-law gave us a few years ago:


A glittery apple green tree hangs next to another beautiful White House ornament:


A couple of Radko ornaments:


A steal of a deal "Peace" pillow (from Wal-Mart) leans against a soft and yummy "faux" fur pillow from Pottery Barn:


The mantle that you've already seen:




Fun gold, glittery frames I found at Home Goods for $4.99(!):


And, behind the pictures sits an apothecary jar filled with inexpensive shatterproof Christmas balls from Wal-Mart:


I love turning the lights off as it begins to get dark so that we can see the tree glow in all its glory:


As always, I sincerely enjoy your visits!
I'm going to crash a few parties ... please join these wonderful blogs with me:

0 comments:

Post a Comment